Friday, December 2, 2011

BLOG # 16

One of the greatest achievements that I have obtained in my life is the honor of being place in advance classes because doing good in school is the only way that I can repay my mom for everything she has ever done for me and my sister. Coming home from school and letting my mom know how I was placed in AP classes is one of the best achievements I had ever made because it makes me feel that even if I am not helping my mom economically I am doing something right. I have the honor of being one of the high school students that have been presented the opportunity to be part of the Lead America National High School Leaderships Conferences, this is a program that takes place in universities all over the United States providing workshops for different careers and at the end of the program they give you a college credit free of charge. Opportunities like these give make me want to keep on going and realize my dream of being a successful lawyer. Having my mom telling me how proud she is of us and that she could not have asked for better daughters made me realize that achieving in school is going to be one of greatest accomplishments that I am ever going to make in my life, because succeeding in school will greatly impact my life in a positive way. I will an educated person and ready to take on life with the necessary tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment