Sunday, December 4, 2011

BLOG # 12

My movie starts when I am born into a family of three in San Diego California. It was only my older brother and me for almost two years until my mom became pregnant with my younger sister. My family lives in Tijuana but when my dad leaves, my mom decides we should go live to San Diego. I start my first grade in Montgomery Elementary school. While I was there I made great friends and teachers that helped me to go through the process of learning English as my second language. My dad comes back but my parents get divorced but we see my dad almost three times a moth sometimes more but we have to go Tijuana to see him because he is not allowed into the United States.After six year of being there I am promoted to Castle Park Middle School it was a scary change because I started alone even though I was with friends. After a little while I started to love my new school. In my second year of  middle school I become part of  a club known as the associated student body (A.S.B.) in this club I made great friends. I can say that being part of this is one of the best decisions I have made in my life. This is what I think would be my first fifteen minutes of the movie of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment