Sunday, December 4, 2011

BLOG # 10

The best advice I have received is to follow my dream of becoming a lawyer even if my family is not economically. My family is always telling me to work really hard in school because that is the only thing that will take me somewhere in life. I know understand why they are always so interested in me having good grades or being placed in advanced classes. Doing great in school is important because I can apply for scholarships and be approved to my dream university even if my family can not pay for my education. I learned that studying hard is really important because I am the only one that can help in getting to my goal    nobody else  can help me get passing grades. Many people take education for granted and do not realize that after high school you still have to keep on going and it is not free as it has always been. My brother graduated six years ago and he was a great student but he started slacking off his to last years in high school and he chose not to attend college. I do not want to become the adult he is. My brother and his family have to live with my dad because he does not have a stable job. I want to be a successful adult that can sustain my family with my job. I know understand the importance of education and why the best advice I have received is to stay in school and do great at what ever I set my mind on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment