Friday, December 2, 2011

BLOG # 13

Dear roommate,


Hello my name is Amanda Rodriguez . I am looking forward to meeting you and spending next year with you. I hope we become great friends. Well let me tell you a little about my self I was born and raised for the most part in Chula Vista, CA. My favorite color is blue. I love dancing I actually was in an academy but it closed down. I also play water polo best sport I have ever tried so far. My aspiration in life has always been the same become a successful lawyer. My family consists of five members, I live with my  mom and younger sister Maria. My dad lives in Tijuana, Mexico I go visit him as much as I can. My older brother already has his own family his wife and daughter they also live in Tijuana. Fatima my niece is the best little person I know she is so cute. I have a dog named chucho he is a mixed breed but he is the cutest fur ball you will ever see. Sometime in my life I would love to visit Europe, especially London. As hobbies I have reading and listening to all genres of music mostly pop.I am so excited to start college its always been my dream to go. I am going to be the first one in my family  to be attending. Harry Potter and The Twilight Saga are the best movies I have ever seen.Well I think this is a brief description of me, I will not tell you everything because when we meet you would all ready know me. Thank you for your time and I look forward to becoming great friend with you.
                                     
                                                                                       Yours sincerely,
                                                                  your soon to be roommate Amanda Rodriguez



No comments:

Post a Comment