Friday, December 2, 2011

BLOG # 15

                                                  


A contribution that I could make to a college campus is offer free tutoring center that would be open to any student and on any subject. sometimes paying a tuition and then paying for a tutor if needed can really be expensive that is why I would open tutoring center. the center should include tutoring groups as well as individual, form study groups were students can interact and see the subjects from different points of views. This center should improve the grades of many students and decrease the amount of students that drop out. Students can benefit from this because many work better in groups, or can help any student that is struggling to keep up with the class material. Tutors can give tips on what each class is asking for. I can also contribute to the diversity of ethnicity. I could join clubs that are related to my culture.I think these would be valuable contributions that I make to my college campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment