Sunday, December 4, 2011

BLOG # 11

A question that a university may not ask me is How was it being raised only by your mom with no other economic source? Personally I could not have asked for a better mom without her I would not be what I am now. My mom is a strong, hard working, independent women. She had to work long shifts just to get us by every month. When we first came to the U.S. we were staying with our uncle because my mom still could not pay for rent. She has worked as a medical driver, in this job she had to work extra hour just so that she could start paying for rent, I remember that she would wake up earlier than us at four in the morning and have my brother drive us to school and then come home until six in the afternoon.Even in difficult time were she did not have work I do not know how she did it but she still had money to provide us with a place to sleep in and food in our table. My mom always finds time for us, she is always supporting us in our decisions. Yes when we need scolding she put us back in to place. My mom is the best person I have ever met she has supported us both emotionally and economically we could not have asked for a better mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment